Honor Guard Rules and Expectations
These are the criteria for prospective members.
- Have a laid back vibe
- Have common sense
- Able to present themselves well
- Does not have a history of scamming, botting, or other form of cheating
- Active within in-game, unless they need a leave of absence (classes, life, etc.)
- Honor Guard is a guild of friends. As such, we expect our guildmates to treat each other with that mindset.
- We do not allow members of Honor Guard to be in multiple guilds at the same time.
- Any form of cheating is forbidden.
- Members must be respectful of guild mates and people outside the guild. As a member, you are representing Honor Guard. Being disrespectful towards others not only makes you look bad, but the rest of us as well.
- Drama is not tolerated here. You may have a difference in opinions or arguments; however those can be solved. If needed, please do not hesistate to contact an admin to help you resolved your conflicts.
- If members need to be inactive from the game, please let us know via forums. State your reason, and how long you expect to be gone.
Three-strike Policy - Once a member accrues three warnings, they will be kicked and removed from Honor Guard. This includes (but are not limited to) the following.
- Excessive Rudeness - If a member's rudeness is deemed unacceptable at a certain point
- Causing drama within the guild - if a member is found to be the cause of drama within the guild
- Inactivity - If a member is inactive for more than 30 days (without prior notice), the member will be given a warning. If the member does not respond after 7 days of the warning, they will be removed from the guild.
- Violating any rules/expectations stated on this page
Immediate Removal - Members will be removed and kicked from guild if they commit grave violations including (but are not limited to) the following.
- Exploitation of the game - (i.e. glitches)
- Cheating in any other form